To ensure the safety and wellness of all, please be advised of the following guidelines:
• Masks are mandatory for entrance and must remain on at all times.
• “Contact-free” temperatures will be taken upon arrival. If you are not feeling well prior to your appointment, please call to reschedule.
• Only guests being serviced will be permitted into the salon. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, as they will be asked to wait outside.
• Our waiting area has been eliminated for the time being. Please call salon upon arrival and we will let you know when we are ready for you. Nicole Rose Salon has added outdoor seating that you are more than welcome to use while you wait.
• Our restroom has been upgraded with a “hands-free” sink faucet as well as a sensor soap dispenser.
• Sadly, we will not be permitted to offer beverages at this time.
• Stations are spaced 6 ft apart and equipped with individual barbicide and hand sanitizer.
• Floor markers are displayed to indicate 6ft. social distancing.
• Partitions have been placed between each washing station for the safety of our clients.
• A $5 Limited-time service fee will be included on every ticket due to additional costs related to operating Nicole Rose Salon safely. This includes enhanced professional salon cleaning and disinfecting, disposable masks, and all other equipment required to operate under the new regulations.